We are a diverse church, in the heart of London, looking for someone to help our
café make a big difference in the community.
New Acre café exists as an extension of the church, to bless anyone who walks through our doors.
This happens through showing great hospitality, providing really tasty drinks and enabling people to
connect to the life of Westminster Chapel.
We are looking for a Café Assistant / Café Leader / Deputy Café Manager (whichever role you feel you could fit!) to work at New Acre. It would be amazing if you have previous café experience, but if you are keen to learn then we can provide all the training you’ll need to make good coffee.
What we really need to see from you is a passion for the café’s mission and a desire to give all our guests the best experience possible.
The ideal person will be comfortable providing excellent and friendly customer service and confident
in managing the day to day running of the shop. You will also need to confidently maintain stock
levels and our professional hygiene standards.
- Remuneration: £11.05 to £13.50 per hour, commensurate with experience.
- Other benefits and paid time off pro rata based on actual hours worked.
- Schedule: New Acre is currently open Monday to Thursday from 8:30 to 16:00.
- The opening shift starts at 08:00 and the closing shift ends at 17:00.
- More information can be found on the full job description here.
- Closing date: Friday 10th June 2022.
How to apply:
Please complete the form found here: https://forms.gle/gBJNpsmr7PDzUvym7
If you have any questions prior to filling in this form, please email